The United Leukodystrophy Foundation welcomes and appreciates the involvement and participation by families, healthcare experts, companies, and government agencies.
Membership is growing! Stay connected to the ULF leukodystrophy community. We all benefit from strength in numbers. Membership fees are $35 for a family or an individual, $70 for a healthcare professional or nonprofit organization, and $150 corporate. Benefits have recently expanded:
- ULF newsletter 3 times per year, up from semi-annually
- Discounted annual summer conference registration
- First access to conference registration
- Free access to various videos from the prior conference
- Opportunity to vote in the annual election of board members
Also, membership renewals are moving to anniversary date, replacing all automatic renewals on January 1st. You will enjoy 12 months of membership from the date that you joined.