The United Leukodystrophy Foundation welcomes and appreciates the involvement of and participation by families, healthcare experts, companies, and government agencies.
Membership is growing! Stay connected to the ULF leukodystrophy community. We all benefit from strength in numbers. Membership dues are $35 for a family or an individual, $70 for a healthcare professional or a non-profit organization, and $150 for a for-profit company. Benefits recently expanded to include:
- ULF newsletter 3 times per year, up from semi-annually
- Discounted annual summer conference registration
- First access to conference registration
- Free access to various videos from the prior conference
- Opportunity to vote in the annual election of board members
Also, membership renewals are moving to anniversary date, replacing automatic renewals on January 1st. You will enjoy 12 months of membership from the date that you joined or renewed.