Join the ULF Community! The ULF membership keeps you up to date with the Foundation’s work throughout the year, and grants you access to discounted registration to our annual conference. There are two levels of membership: family and professional.
- Family membership is $50 annually, and covers anyone living at a primary residence. The household will receive our quarterly newsletters, and anyone living in that household is considered a ULF member and receives the discounted registration price for the annual conference.
- Professional membership is $100 annually, and covers a single person that is a medical/pharmaceutical professional in the leukodystrophy community, as a representative of their affiliated institution or company. This person will receive our quarterly newsletters at their preferred mailing address, and can take advantage of marketing opportunities for their institution or company at the annual conference.
ULF Members will receive:
- Quarterly newsletters in February, May, August, and November
- Discounted annual conference registration
- Membership window cling
- Occasional ULF Webstore discount codes
- Opportunity to vote in the election of board members