Our 2020 Scholarships application cycle will begin in April of 2020!
Scholarship Recipients receive:
- Two waived adult registrations. There is no limit to children/teen registrations. Any additional adults will need to pay the $25 registration fee to attend.
- One hotel room for three nights (nightly rate + taxes). Check-in date of Thursday, June 25th, and check-out date of Sunday, June 28th. As a part of the application process, you will need to book your room at the Eaglewood putting your card information down as security. If you do not have a room booked at the time of the deadline, your application will not be considered. Your card will not be charged at the time of booking, it is only to secure your room reservation.
- What is NOT covered: room service, snacks/souvenirs from the hotel’s cafe, movie rentals, etc. These items will be charged to your card if they are charged to the room. Nights outside of the three nights included will be charged to your card. There are no exceptions to these restrictions.
- Meals as listed in the registration form, and four snack breaks, are provided to conference attendees and are covered by your scholarship. If you choose to eat elsewhere – including the hotel’s other restaurants that could be charged to the room – those meals will not be covered by your scholarship.
- Family ULF membership to expire on May 31st, 2021.
- Your family will need to check in at the Registration area on Thursday. You are expected to attend and participate in the entirety of the conference, and we will need to sign in at the breakout sessions throughout the two days.
- Should you be found absent during the sessions, you will not receive any further scholarship funds from the ULF in the future. We reserve the right to rescind the 2019 scholarship and the room charges will be applied to your credit card.
- Should you need to cancel your registration and/or hotel room, you need to notify the ULF immediately. If you cannot attend, we will offer the scholarship funds to another family on the waiting list.
- If you cancel your room within 48 hours of arrival, your card will be charged for the cancellation fees.
- Should you be a “no show,” your card will be charged any cancellation fees that the hotel imposes, and you will not receive further scholarship funds from the ULF in the future.
Thank you to our Sponsors for providing funds for the 2019 Scholarship Program!